Friday, September 5, 2008

My G3 Harem of Concubines

Well to start off this section, I'll show off some of my G3s. These ponies reside in my "favourite" cupboard. I was getting bored for the Core 7 stuff, and took time to revisit some of my older G3s, appreciating them more this time, instead of just buying them, open, wash and then chuck them into storage. lol They will feel very neglected, okay...maybe they already did.


 Pinkie Pie (pink), Starbeam (blue), Apple Spice (yellow), Daisy Jo (purple) 

Rainbow Dash (blue), Fluttershy (pink), Sweet Sparkle (white), Crystal Crown (green - yellow hair is dyed), Twinkle Twirl (purple) 

 

 Poinsettia (green), Velvet Bow (aka Russian Pony, pale purple), Dazzle Surprise (aka Razzle Dazzle, pinkish purple) 


 Wysteria (purple), Moondancer (aka Moondreamer, blue), Fluttershy (1st version, pink) 

 

 January Carnation (white), Meadowbrook (yellow), Tea Leaf (pink)

Blogged with the Flock Browser