Thursday, July 24, 2008

Baby Sweet Tooth

As many of you would know by now, I can such a purist when it comes to breed and colour when it comes to my ponies. Oh sounds so racist :D If you ever get to know me better, you'll discover that I'm actually an open-minded and endearing person to hang out with! Most people do not give themselves a chance to find out, SADLY! The above picture was taken at our first Singapore My Little Pony Meet last year 2007! The yellow baby pegasus is obviously Baby Dancing Butterflies. As for the blue baby, it's my custom Baby Sweet Tooth. The official mail order from Hasbro made her as a unicorn, which was a big NOOOOOOO. She looked nothing like her mum! She's too blue, wrong breed and symbols too bold. The purist in me manifested innately like a mutant ability when I chanced upon a baity Baby Fifi. Poor baby knew what was coming even before I threw her my signature dirty look. I had to tell her verbally just to confirm her fears. It wasn't too bad. 3 hours of nip-tuck and she's looks like a factory made rare baby pony. Her hair was from a fakie by the way. I don't even remember what the fakie looked like because I've used her and she's done and so had to be gone. Good riddance!
Sweet Tooth thanked me many times for her baby that looks like her. Do you know how many times she took her unicorn baby out shopping and people didn't think it was her baby? She jokingly said she picked her baby up from the garbage and everyone believed her. Even I believed her! Geez and I know everything in Ponyland like God knows the world!
If you are wondering who the odd looking adult Twice As Fancy (TAF) pony is, then LET ME INTRODUCE YOU! She's Argentina Love Melody. Why is she so screwed up looking? I have no idea. She's a yellowed cream colour, almost like a discoloured white pony, but her colouring is so solidly even it's impossible to be discolouration. She's weird but beautiful. She was really common on ebay at one point of time, but has suddenly disappeared into oblivion, so now I guess, she can be quite expensive.