Sunday, June 22, 2008

Sunday ~ BIG Show!

After a not a exciting day with Hasbro, I went to the convention just hoping to find ponies on my wantlist, and not quite interested in paying attention to the Hasbro table. At about 10 or 11 I think, everything changed. PhyllieBean (was it you!? I was so excited it didnt register well!) came up to me and said "Hey, you see that lady? She's Lyn Fletcher, just as you requested on the board..." and I freaked out immediately! Lyn Fletcher was approachable and amiable, and in sum, a wonderful person to talk to. On top of that, I saw a different Hasbro crew stream in later at 1pm with awesome stuff in their hands. Before I go into intricate details, allow me to introduce the awesome people on that day. See separate post on them.

Ponyville - Pinkie Pie's Balloon House Concept Art