Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Ponyville Customs

My new custom Ponyvilles!
Customising Ponyvilles has always been on my agenda list, BUT the cost is always a factor. Here in Singapore, it costs $19.90 to afford a duo pack Ponyville with accessories. Not like I care too much about accessories. Anyway, FINALLY, the stores have begin to realise that their toys are overpriced and started adjusting them since February. I found some of them for $9.90 at first, and then OG started having a super sale for $5 each. Got tons with Sweetie Belles in the set.
It was so much fun customising Ponyvilles mainly because I don't have to change the hair, which is the most tedious part. I hate hair rerooting. The symbols are hard to paint because of the size so I had to paint using a needle. I am happy how my first 3 turned out.
Moondancer - Love the hair, and I painted her symbol with a violet moon which is how she is always coloured in the cartoon and comics.
Majesty - She is actually given a slight pearly glaze that is only evident up close in person.
Magic Star - She was meant to be Cascade, but her hair paint dried out to be darker than I thought, so Magic Star it was.