Friday, September 5, 2008

Henna Ponies (Core 7)

There's no one way to call these ponies, because I call them Face Design Ponies, while some others refer to them as Eyeshadow Ponies or "Henna", whatever that means. lol Having been staring at the same Core 7 ponies on the shelves had finally taken a toll on me. Don't get me wrong, I did love the Core 7 ponies for a time, but it's getting painful seeing them and nothing else. Kids don't care, I don't care, only Hasbro cares...I think they care. Anyway, when I heard these gals out were out, I couldn't be bother because I thought I was over and done with the My Little Pony line. A day finally came when I really decided I wanted to quit collecting ponies... . Visiting friends is always a bad idea, especially pony friends. I was at Yuanie's, and to my horror, I actually thought her Henna Scootaloo cute with the new head. Next moment I knew, I was running out to buy her. Then I spotted Cheerilee at Carrefour, and decided her new face was pretty too. I ...... bought her too. Naturally I had to get Toola Roola because she shared the new face I like with Cheerilee. The unicorn and pegasus were ponies I'd definitely get because well....they're unicorn and pegasus ponies! After owning 5 of the 7 ponies, it seemed natural to get Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash to complete the set. OMG....I collected Core 7 stuff again. I'm not big on the ponies that still look the same old, pose wise. However, the new heads injected a new lease of life on the Core 7. I fell most easily in love with Cheerilee. Not only does she have the most beautiful hair, the green spray and the leafy extensions on her symbols and face are what I felt were comple- and complimenting touches that enhanced her beauty overall. All in all, the Hennas were good buys, and definitely recommended to all. As for the normal Core 7s, they're better off bought as custom baits. 

Meet Cherry Blossom. I can't seem to bring myself to call her Cheerilee. 

Toola Flash - I thought she's kind of cute with the new head and green eye shadows 

 TAF Scootaloo - so I guess most of us are sick of her, but she's cute in this pose.   

Scootaloo meeting her friend Guava Lava. Look, they have the same mouth!!!

Blogged with the Flock Browser