Saturday, June 21, 2008

Saturday ~ No Show

The Hasbro Q&A started at 11am and people started gathering to the announcement stage. Sadly, I feel the Q&A wasn't such a success. Hasbro's responses were mostly generic. They were not anything collectors haven't already know, so it was a little dry and boring. The things they showed werent very exciting either. The "upcoming products in fall" have all been released in Asia and Australia a month or so ago. It got a little sad towards the last 10-15mins since people starting walking off and you can hear the background noises growing louder than the Hasbro panel using a microphone. The Hasbro crew that day were VERY nice, but I just felt their content that day weren't too engaging.


Why were G2s left out of the timeline?
My question to the panel was why the G2s were missing from the Hasbro timeline. Hasbro admitted that it was a blatant mistake on their part and they are looking to revise the timeline.


Chirpy Hasbro Marketing Girl
The lady shown in the picture is part of the marketing team for MLPs. I forgot her name, but if anyone remembers, please let me know! She's holding a picture done by Bonnie just for her. She was easy going and had a chirpy personality.


I didn't take pictures of Bonnie since I assumed other collectors would have taken heaps of pics of her, and personally I wasn't too excited to see her since I thought that even though it was great that she started the collector's pose, it wasn't her concept that took flight. In fact, I feel that it was the 2nd year ponies such as Bubbles, AJ, Bowtie and the unicorns and pegasi that really made MLPs popular.To see pictures of Bonnie and the Saturday Hasbro crew, please see SkyFlier's post:http://www.mlptp.net/forums/mlp-disc...es-posted.html