Friday, July 18, 2008

San Jose, very large and American

After hours of aggravating flight - it wasn't fun being trapped in for more than 15mins even though the plane arrived half an hour early - I'm finally in SJC. I must say I'm impressed. I didn't think the place was that big or maybe what I saw from above ground was California as a whole. I'm ranting on here while waiting to be picked up. The geography here is wonderful indeed. It was completely what I wanted to expect from America off TV.

EDIT: Continue...

Ok then I was picked up by Chief to his house, where I met Bridgetsmum. Their house was GORGEOUS!!! Their kids were fun to hang around too. I had too much of a good time there that I didn't feel like leaving. LOL But you know, it's not my house after all..... .

Bridgetsmum has SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many rare, foreign and prototype ponies that my eyes were constantly in swirls like this @.@ I wanted to live in Bridgetsmum's house for eternity!!!!!!!!!!! I have taken heaps of pictures and I intend to start a "rare" pony section on my blog with them with my critiques and observations.