Saturday, September 6, 2008

I Draw When I Am Bored

Stress in life doesn't get me as down as the one single thing called BOREDOM. I can handle stress (perhaps a bit too well), but I can't handle boredom! When I am bored, I get suicidal. Fortunately I have learnt many ways to ferret out of that pit in my emotions. lol Other than shopping, my other forms of therapy include cleaning ponies, keeping my room tidy, write rubbish on the internet, harassing friends and DRAWING. See problem is... on a normal day, I don't draw very well or colour very well. However, when I am bored, my autistic....I mean my artistic..."talents" start to show.

After I draw, I tend to get the compulsion to colour them. It's a hardwired attribute of mine.




And the results:



I wouldn't say these are the best works I have done, but they are definitely some of the more decent ones. lol Very sad...I know...but at least I am NOT NOT bored!





Blogged with the Flock Browser