Thursday, July 24, 2008

Leeching in Monterey

Ok after 1.5 months of living on the east coast with my friend princessluna11706, I'm dead broke, because everyone knows how expensive things in New York can get. And not to mention how unfathomably one can spend over one short weekend in Rhode Island at the MLP Fair. I became broke as naturally as breathing air. God knew that way in advance, but he didn't bother telling me, not even in my dreams... . Of course I was upset, but SO HAPPY that I had all the ponies I wanted at the same time. I've been planning to visit my cousin in Monterey, but have been dragging my plans because princessluna11706 said we had to go to Boston on 4th of July, which was not a regretable trip by the way! It was AMEN haven there. I had such a wonderful time admiring the Museum of Fine Arts and dancing in the aquarium, taking videos of every fish or fishlet I came across. Anyway, I've finally DONE it! After my trip to San Jose and Fremont to Bridgetsmum & Chief's, I took an expensive 1.5 hour airbus for eeek $35! It only costs me $15 to travel from NYC to Boston - URGGGH so cheap!

Monterey in summer has the temperature of winter in Brisbane, Australia - LOL! A weak summer I'd say, but the view was breathtaking. The harsh sea coast with all the eroded rocks and sparse patches of remaining plateu reminded me of a time long gone. An epic tale of a tragic hero started playing in my mind of a charming adonis with curly dark hair, with clear cobalt blue eyes. Then suddenly, somehow his face was replaced by my own, and then I realised what an ugly dream it was. I don't like to diss myself, but even I can scare myself sometimes. It's a fact, not fiction.